Multimill operates on the principle of variable force swing beaters having both knife and impact edges rotating within a selected screen to get the required size reduction. Material fed in the hopper, goes down to the processing chamber where it moves to the periphery and passes through the screen radially and tangentially. Finally, the processed material gets collected in the container kept below the processing chamber. Output and quality of the final product depends on three main factors: (I) Shape of beaters (knife/impact edges) (II) Speed and (III) Screen.
Multi Mill is widely used for and dry granulation pulverization etc. in Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals Cosmetics, Ceramics, Colors, Dyestuff, Food products etc. it also finds application in Pesticides, Fertilizers, Spices, Detergents, Insecticides, Plastics and Resins Industries.
- cGMP point of view machine is provided with SS cladding on base, pillar, machine chamber, SS cover on motor. No exposed painted surface on top of the machine
- Beaters and shaft are made of stainless steel 316 quality and beaters are further hardened & Beaters are fitted on a shaft
- Direction of beaters can be changed by reversible switch
- Beaters assembly is swing type, dynamically balanced which reduces vibration and noise level and increases bearing life
- 12 nos. Beaters are of knife and impact edges & 2 nos. beaters are of scrapper blades types
- All contact parts are made of SS 316 quality and can be easily & quickly dismantled and cleaned
- Cylindrical screen for higher output
- Flameproof electrical components can be provided at extra cost
- Direct driven motor with Dual Speed. Optionally available